Thursday, February 23, 2023

Update 02/23/23

As a reminder I will only be updating this blog site on occasion as I move forward with my consulting company, Hutton Weather Futures LLC.  I will provide more detail in outlooks emailed to subscribers and the reports will of course be much more frequent as a subscription service.  That web address is https://huttonweatherfutures.com/  

As I have mentioned in the reports I have been emailing to my customers, weather systems in this current pattern are on schedule.  The next system that I have targeted is for late this weekend.  It will likely be the first severe weather "outbreak" for the central part of the country.  Rainfall on the west end will be limited once again but may be farther west this time.

So far for February, the results from the active pattern have been nearly the same (eastern areas benefiting greatly).  Here is a map of precipitation that has fallen this month (February)....



Other systems are due periodically in March with one in particular expected around the spring equinox. 

Hopefully you will consider subscribing to my consulting update reports as I'm certain I can provide useful information (inputs) into making your crop and livestock production profitable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment